Ние използваме бисквитки за да може сайта да функционира пълноценно. Спазвайки директивата за електронните комуникации изискваме Вашето съгласие за използването на бисквитки. Научете повече.
Genealogy Charts of the Dulo Clan - Volume 1.
- Автор: Георги Гедов
Genealogy of the famous DULO Clan by Geogi Gendov
The knowledge about the famous DULO clan, the ruling dynasty of the Bulgars (that is to say during Old Great Bulgaria and the First Bulgarian Empire), is up to now quite insufficient. Nominalia of the Bulgarian khans was for a long time the only known source, where names of seven rulers of the DULO clan are listed without any probably blood relations between them.
The purpose of the presented book is to the disclose some secrets and mysteries about the DULO clan as well to discuss several unclear topics and hypotheses in this context.
Тhe author is presenting the genealogy three of about 870 rulers of the DULO clan, additional about 40 rulers descendants of the DULO clan on the maternal/female line, as well as about 380 sons of rulers of the DULO clan. More than 100 dynastic marriages between rulers of the DULO clan with daughters of foreign rulers or of rulers from other branches of the DULO clan are shown too.
By the way, according a hypothesis Rurik and Lachyn, son of Urus Aydar, is the same person, and on the other hand the brothers saints Cyril and Methodius are also descendants of the DULO clan.
More than 40 dynasties during a very long time period are considered in following countries:
- The Hun Empire (till 453);
- The Eastern and the Western Turkic Khaganate (the Ashina dynasty till 742);
- Old Great (Grand) Bulgaria (7th century);
- Kara Bulgaria (till 885, respectivelly 944);
- Khazaria (till 969);
- Hungary (the Árpád dynasty till 1301);
- The First Bulgarian Empire till 1018 and partially the Second Bulgarian Empire till 1300/1301;
- Volga Bulgaria (till 1584);
- Kievan Rus', the Russian principalities, incl. the Muskovite Rus'/Russia (the Rurikids till 1610).
The structure of the presented book consists of following sections based on the countries, respectively the historical periods:
- 1. Rulers of the DULO clan (and of a Bulgarian dynasty, merged to a common dynasty) since ancient times until the 2nd century;
- 2. Rulers of the DULO clan (2nd–7th century);
- 3. Rulers of the Turkic Khaganate, descendants of the DULO clan (6th–8th century);
- 4. Rulers of Old Great Bulgaria and branching of the DULO clan to the First Bulgarian Empire, Kara Bulgaria, Volga Bulgaria and Khazaria (6th–8th century);
- 5. Rulers of Khazaria, descendants of the DULO clan (7th–10th century);
- 6. Rulers of Kara Bulgaria and Volga Bulgaria, descendants of the DULO clan (7th–10th century);
- 7. Rulers of the Magyars and of Hungary, descendants of the DULO clan (7th–15th century);
- 8. Rulers of the First and the Second Bulgarian Empire, descendants of the DULO clan (8th–11th, 12th–14th century);
- 9. Rulers of Volga Bulgaria, descendants of the DULO clan (10th–14th century). First, Second and Third Emirate;
- 10. Rulers of the Kievan Rus' and the Russian principalities, incl. the Muskovite Rus'/Russia, descendants of the DULO clan (9th–17th century).
The presented book consists of following three volumes:
- Volume 1: Genealogy charts of the DULO Clan; Biographies of the DULO Clan rules according to Sections 1 – 4 - Volume 1 is edited in two separate language versions – Bulgarian and English, but the biographies are not content in the English edition);
- Volume 2: Biographies of the DULO Clan rules according to Sections 5 – 8;
- Volume 3: Biographies of the DULO Clan rules according to Sections 9 – 10.
The names of the persons shown in the chapter headings of the chapters are also in English, as well as some of the citation texts there, but mostly citations are in Bulgarian and Russian.
The ID codes instituted by the author, which are used for unique identifying of all rulers and their relatives content in this book, are applied also as references between the figures and the text part, as well as for easy understanding in cases, when the same ruler can be met with different names or some rulers have the same name.
As a layman on the field of history, the author tried to meet the challenge to research this complex historical matter. That is why the biographies of the rulers and their relatives content only citations of the used bibliography. They are structured in form of quasi articles in separate chapters.
The genealogy tree of the DULO clan is created by the author mainly based on the information from Cäğfär Taríxı (Djagfar Tarikhy), notwithstanding, that the authenticity of this source is controversial, because there are a lot of good reasons to use it.
The presented book, without a pretension for exhaustiveness, is an unconventional trial to bring some order, structure and clear arrangement not only according the insufficient researched genealogy of the DULO clan, but also to illumine the sunk in oblivion old and medieval Bulgarian history, as well as to some degree also the history of other nations, which had points of contact with the Bulgarians and their ancestors. Primarily the critique of this work by specialists will show, whether this trial was successful or not. If this book will animate future researches on this field, the work of the author will be not for nothing.
Поръчките от Онлайн книжарница Ciela.com се доставят от Спиди и Еконт за България, и от Български пощи за чужбина.
- За поръчки под 50 лв., стойността на доставката е фиксирана на 4.99 лв.
- За поръчки на обща стойност над 50 лв. доставката е безплатна.
- Доставката до книжарница Ciela Books & Music - Граф Игнатиев е безплатна.
- За чужбина доставката се изчислява според тарифите на Български пощи, и зависи от избраната държавата, броя, големината и теглото на поръчаните продукти. Крайната стойност се визуализира, преди завършване на поръчката.
|Автор||Georgi Gedov/Георги Гедов|
|Поредица||Genealogy Charts of the Dulo Clan|
|Година на издаване||2021|